4/21/2013

A RED SKATER SKIRT






Hello again! Today I made pictures with  my sister. So this is the first blog post with pictures made by my sister. What do you think of it? I think she did a really good job! We made around 250 (!) pictures, so more outfit posts coming up..
I'm wearing a new skirt, which a bought in Nijmegen yesterday (later a post about my day in Nijmegen). I've been searching so long for a skirt like this. So I'm really happy I finally found one! I really like this kind of skirts, because you can combine them with a lot of things. And I just like the way it fits :)

top with cut out back Monki - skater skirt and heels H&M - bracelet and bag vintage

3 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een geweldige outfit! Staat je super. Ben helemaal verliefd op het rokje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen