1/24/2013

THE KEY ITEM

 




I love the way my trousers and heels a bit camouflage-like with this background. In this way my neon blazer looks even more neon. And, no, I didn't feel like wearing a coat again, though it's -10 degrees. Ouch..I felt that. It was so cold that it actually hurt me. And after making this pictures I had to cycle all the way home again for twenty minutes. When I came home I literally had to cry. And I have to say that felt quite okay, because tears are warm..
So I'm still looking at gloves which are warm, also when it is freezing like the ice age has started again. I don't even mind what they look like. I've tried everything. And then I mean everyting. Once I wore four pair of gloves one over another. And I had to ask somebody else to put them on, because I couldn't do it myself anymore.


Neon blazer H&M - Necklace Zara - Blouse (without sleeves) Monki - Trousers Brandy Melville - Shoes H&M

13 opmerkingen:

  1. the last photo is so awesome!
    xx
    allthesetears.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. the blazer is awesome! love hte whole look!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Echt een hele mooie outfit! Heel mooi gecombineerd!
    Liefs, Iris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die blazer ziet er echt prachtig uit! Echt een leuke outfit!
    Ik ga je volgen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wat een geweldige outfit! Je blog is heel erg leuk :).
    New follower xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hele mooie outfit. Zo gaaf die felgekleurde blazer erbij! Ik volg je, neem je een kijkje bij mij? :) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een onwijs leuke outfit! :) Je blazer is echt super! Leuke blog heb je! Ik volg je! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat een mooie outfit Nicolien! De kleuren staan je erg goed. Ik volg je!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Leuke outfit en een leuke blog! Ik volg je:)

    www.fashionhoax.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen