1/06/2013

THE CAPE-COAT










This is the last day of my vacation, unfortunately. It has been a vacation with a lot of cozy christmas dinners, fireworks, shopping, photos and sales. Oh I love the sales, I have bought so much. For example the bag I'm wearing above. It is so cute and the format is really good. I will show the the other things I bought in the next post. It will be a huge shoplog!

I've been thinking really long about the title, I just didn't know how to call the thing which I now call cape-coat. The problem is, it looks like a cape, but it has sleeves, so actually it is a coat. So I decided to call it cape-coat. You won't believe it, but I bought this cape-coat long ago at the Primark. The material is very fine and it has a lot of details, like hidden buttons. The only disadvantage is that the sleeves are quite short. So it won't keep me warm.
But in the Netherlands they say: 'Who wants to be beautiful, has to suffer'. And they are quite right, I think.

Earrings - vintage
Cape - Primark
Sweater - Zara
Bag - Zara
Tregging - vintage           
Shoes - Invito

Photography - Irene Ha

3 opmerkingen: