1/13/2013

SALE SHOPPING

Finally..here it is: the big 'new-in' post! Actually, when I was making this post, I found out that I haven't bought that much. But I felt just so happy with every single piece, that it felt like I bought a whole lot.
 
 
You've already seen this bag in this outfit post. I bought it at the Zara in Arnhem, which is quite a miracle, as I rarely manage to find some nice clothing in Arnhem. Especially when there are sales at the Zara (it looks a bit like my room when I don't know what to wear, but hundred times worse). I'm still really happy with the bag. My phone and wallet perfectly fit in it.
 
 
I bought this blouse at the Zara as well. Not in Arnhem this time, but in Amsterdam. The Zara in Amsterdam is much cleaner and it has four floors. So it's quite impossible to buy nothing. This blouse catched my eye because of the colours.
By the way, the necklace, which isn't new, is from H&M.
 
JAS MET APPLICATIES MOUWEN
 
I feel almost ashamed to say that I bought this coat at the Zara AS WELL. I think we can conclude that Zara is one of my favourite shops. You would almost think that I'm a kind of adverter for Zara in cognito. But honestly, I'm not. I haven't bought this coat in Arnhem, nor in Amsterdam. I bought it in Dusseldorf. I was there for the first time and I would love to come back! All the famous shops are there, like Chanel, Burberry, Max Mara and so on. So it is a chic city, good for shopping (if you have lots of money..). 


In the middle of the picture above, you can see my new suède trousers. The main reason I bought them was because they are so soft! It feels like a wearing my pyjamas, though it doesn't look like. On the picture the trousers looks a bit green, but they are totally black. I bought them at the Mango.
 

Last but not least, another blouse. You can see me wearing this blouse here. As I already said in that post, it is a beautiful basic.  And I think beautiful basics are always good investments. I bought it, no, not at the Zara, I bought it at the Monki! Also one of my favourite shops! The necklace (not new) is from Topshop.
 
Literally everything I bought was in the sales. I didn't even do it on purpose haha. I don't mention any prices, but if you want to know them, you can always ask it.
Have a nice sunday!

Source (pictures of the coat from Zara): Zara.com



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een hoop mooie aankopen zeg!
    Ik vind je tas en jas echt prachtig :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nico!!
    Ik heb je genomineerd voor de 'Liebster award'! Op m'n blog heb ik alle informatie erover staan. Ik hoop dat je zin hebt om deel te nemen (:
    xoxo Irene
    icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. omg i love sale shopping and zaras absolutely my favourite! i think ive seen a similar floral blouse in a zara during my holidays in south france last summer. i wasnt sure whether i should by it or not, left it in the shop and an hour later it was sold. SO. ANGRY. i should have bought it bc i obviously love this type of blouse so much :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ah I feel sorry for you! But I'm sure you can find a similar one. I saw last friday for example at the Berschka also a floral blouse :)

      Verwijderen
  5. These are some great items!
    Loved it!

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jenny from Yeah, It's Pretty Awesome
    http://www.yeahitsprettyawesome.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen