1/02/2013

ALL I WANT IS LIVING IN AMSTERDAM




 
 

And I did it, living in Amsterdam! I stayed with a friend a few days in my sisters apartment who was on vacation. So it felt a bit like our home! Three days full of shopping, making photos and a lot, really a lot of walking. Ouch, my feet hurt! Shopping is really a sport. Of course sometimes we sat down in a restaurant to rest. One of those restaurants was really cute. It was called ‘De taart van m’n tante’. If you are in Amsterdam, you should really visit it! But if you don’t want to eat for the exterior but for the taste, you should go to ‘Wok&zo’. I’ve eaten there the most delicious wok ever!
Let’s come to the outfit, above you’ve already seen it. I bought the blouse I’m wearing the day before at Monki. It was in the sales so it costed only €15,00. A beautiful basic and didn’t have so much blouses.
Hope you enjoyed my first post, an outfit post of course, because that are my favorite kind of posts. 
Bisous!

Necklace - H&M
Blouse - Monki
Coat - Monki
Shorts - Topshop
Bag - vintage
Shoes - H&M

Photography - Irene Ha (she has just started a blog as wel


3 opmerkingen: